Fact or Fiction - Pass out index cards and have each person in your groups write 2 true things about themselves and 1 false thing. When everyone is finished, have them read aloud to the group the things that are written on their index card. The group will guess which things are true and which thing is false.
Interview - Have the group break up into pairs and interview one another. Have each person share with the group about the person that they interviewed.
Desert Island - Ask the group, "if you were stranded on a desert island for 3 months, what three items would you take along with you?" Go around the room and have each person answer.
Highs and Lows - best part of your week, worst part
M&Ms - Pass around a bowl of colored M&M's and have each person take a few. Choose different topics for each different color. Go around the circle and have each person share something about themselves from each topic that is represented by the color M&M in their hand.
Celebrity - Tape an index card with a celebrities name on each persons back. Each person must ask questions to the group in search of clues that will help them guess the name of the celebrity that is written on their back.
Object Bag - Place random objects in a bag. Pass the bag around and have each person pull an object out of the bag. Use that item to share a story or something about themself that relates to the object.
Preach it - Each person must effectively “preach” the Gospel through the means of an assigned “word” that they are suddenly given. You can even set up an imaginary church service and give an introduction for the person as a guest speaker. Towards the end of the introduction, you would say... "So and so... who will be speaking on the topic of ______________ (trees, airplanes, cotton)." That person will need to come up with something on the spot to share revelation of a biblical principle based on the topic they were suddenly given. This one is really fun, really hilarious, and can often have spontaneous and incredible words from Heaven!
CONVERSATION STARTERS: Here's a list of question that you can ask to spark conversation.
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- If I gave you $10,000, what would you spend it on?
- If you could be a professional athlete in any sport, which sport would you choose?
- If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be?
- If you could wish one thing to come true this year, what would it be?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
- If you could be anyone in the Bible, who would you be?
- If God would answer any question for you, what would you ask?
- If you were a star in a TV show, what would it be about?
- If you could have any kind of pet, what would you have?
- If you could do anything without failing, what career would you choose?
- If you had to be allergic to something, what would it be?
- If you sat down next to Jesus on a bus, what would you talk about?
- If money and time was no object, what would you be doing right now?
- If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick?
- If you could eat your favorite food now, what would it be?
- If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
- Would you rather live for 3 months in space, or under water? Why?
- If you could buy any car right now, what would you buy?
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you have pets?
- Favorite holiday and why?
- What do you do to relax?
- What do you do to relieve stress?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What are your favorite childhood memories?
- If you could have any job for a week, what would it be?